CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love Memory Box for the Cricut Circle Blog Week 2-10/11 Challenge


The Cricut Circle Blog is up and running.  Beginning today, you will have to be a member of the Cricut Circle to access the blog.  The Challenge this week was in honor of Breast Cancer and we were asked to create a layout, card or home decor object with and incorporate Three of the following things:  Pink, Scallops, Glitter, Flourishes, Jewels, and Ribbon.  I decided to create a home decor project.  I was shopping at Hobby Lobby the other day and found this little cute cardboard box (50% of so I paid $1.24).  I covered it with  ColorBok (Walmart) cardstock to dress it up. And boy did my imagination start flowing.  Since it was the first box, I have done, I didn't add a lot, but now I think I am going to get some more and and do a theme set.  This particular box I am going to use to put all of my momentos from the various races for the cure that I have participated in over the years.

Receipe:
1 5 x 5 cardboard box from Hobby Lobby
Color BoK (WalMart) Card stock for box cut at 16 inches long 2.5 width ( I think..  I am terrible with dimensions)
Memories cut at 2-Home Decor cartridge
Flourishes cut at 1.75- Home Decor cartridge
Hearts cut at 2 and 1.75 with PINK spelled in them to make flower-Simply Sweet Cartridge
Flower  cut at 2 from Home Decor,  I only used one of the layers because I wanted to use my new IROCK
Pink Glitter letters and accents
Jewels Galore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!