CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome

Sunday, November 14, 2010

14 Birthday Card-Imagine Snapshot Everyday

 Well I am so happy I got my Imagine back.  I made this card for my son's birthday.  He turned 14 and made the basketball team.   The Imagine Snapshot: Everyday cartridge had a basketball texture on it and my mind went to work.  While it's a simple card, I love the way it came out and with a 14 year old, I didn't want to put too much on it.    I know, I know it looks like I cuttlebugged it, but I didn't!!!  Whooohooo
Recipe:
I used the Cricut Imagine
Card
5 inch true size-
Celebrations card Birthday cut
Snapshot:Everyday basketball pattern

14-Celebrations Cartridge
cut at 2.5
basketball pattern
shadow black

2 comments:

  1. Great card for a 14 year old. Congrats to your son who made the basketball team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool! I love seeing imagine projects, still haven't done much with mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!