CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Challenge Me Monday # 29

Wow, working and school is taking so much of my time.  I wanted to do this challenge because it is about stitching.  I have sewing machine, but don't know how to thread it.  Help ANYONE!!! PRETTY PLEASE.
This card uses faux stitching.  I love making smile cards because the just make me feel better.
The stamp says ' If you're happy and you know it, Give Thanks'!!  Let's give thanks everyone.  My job introduced budget cuts.  While I will not be directly affected just yet.  I am very thankful for my colleagues who help make my job easier and are grateful for their support over the 5 years I have worked.  Lastely the ribbon accent tag was cut with the Cricut Imagine More cartridge.

SMILE and Remember to be grateful and give thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable:) It took me ages to figure out how to thread my machine!! If you have the manual for it, there should be a diagram to help out, I made my MIL come over and show me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!