CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My First Two Page Layout-Taking a Bite Out of The Big Apple

I have been wanting to do a two-pager for some time and was a little nervous about it.  This week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge was to create a project on the theme vacation or travel.  Well I have had these pics for a long time and new the last greatest place that I have been to with the fam was New York. So since I didn't want to mess up the originals, I scanned them and decided to use a selected few in the layout.  I designed it in my Gypsy.

Recipe


Black and White Road-Everyday Paper Dolls Cut at 2 3/4
Taking /A/Out of the- Alphalicious Cut at 1,1.25,2,2.25
Bite-Gypsy Font Cut at 2, 2.25
Big(Shadow) Apple-Opposites Attract Cut at 2, 2.25
Apple and Apple Shadow-Speaking of School Cut At 11.0
City-Going places Cut at 11.5
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island-Destinations Cut at 3.0
Taxi-Going Places cut at 11.5
Paper-DCWV The Grade School Stack
ProvoCraft and K & Company Wild Saffron

3 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I love those bright papers - and the big apples are just perfect!!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very creative. That is so excellent. Thanks for joining us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling layout!! Love the taxi, what a great trip:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!