CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome

Monday, December 13, 2010

Stampin' UP My Digital Studio

I told you guys something new was coming.   Stampin' UP had this awesome opportunity to be a demonstrator for half the price and I plunged forward.  I have only been scrapbooking for 1 year and I love it.  It helps me relax.  I love digital scrapbooking.  Many people see paper and punches and there minds go wild on what shapes they can make.  Me on the other had, I see digital files, and my mind goes wild.  So needless to see I was estatic when I was able to purchase Stampin' UP My Digital Studio (MDS).  I am limited on space and with using the computer, creations are endless, plus If I mess up, I can delete it and start over again.  The picture is in web pixels, so the view might not be so great.

Feel Free to order your Stampin' UP supplies here.  I would love to be your demonstrator.  Please feel free to email me at itsjustpaper_ms@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! and I think that your blog is really awesome have passed on a blog award to you on my blog suzqucrafter21.blogspot.com Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!