CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Frolic Meets Audrey

Hi everyone,
I was doing a little experimenting last night and wanted to see what the Audrey Imagine cartridge would look like inside a winter Frolic ornament and It came out beautiful.  I would love to emboss this card, but trying to figure out how to ink the ornament.  Any suggestions, please hit me up in the comment section.  Hope you enjoy.

Recipe
black card stock cut at 4.25 x5.5
Ornament-Winter Frolic 5.5 & 2,5
Filled with Audrey pattern
Recollections-Happy Holidays
Stampin' UP Very Vanilla-Which I just love

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I found your blog on the cricut messageboard. It's great to find another person from Mississippi in this cricut world:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!